We can all get a little nervous around having a money conversation with a client. But, when handled properly and directly, the money conversation becomes unemotional and natural. Learn to value what you sell and stand tall for what you’re worth. And never, ever apologize for your price.
You’ll learn and practice, how to:
- answer the “can I get a ballpark price” question
- present your proposal pricing confidently
- talk about money early and often
- set clear payment terms
- address the price of changes
- avoid chasing down payments
Come prepared to interact and participate. Bring your stories and your current challenges.